IndiaDivine.org

to Liz about coming to the Digest

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Liz wrote:

Being new to this group, there is not to much to say at this time. I am basically a very easy going person searching for lasting happiness and spiritual fullfillment.Am looking forward to continue reading the Post's and hoping I find enough motivation to respond occasionally.Thank you for providing a place on Internet where one can learn, be guided, and find tranquility.

Dear Liz ~ having been gone from the group for awhile, I am the last person to do this, but I want to welcome you to the group and thank you for your openness in sharing what you are seeking. This is indeed a remarkable place, this Digest ... and of course, it all stems for the most remarkable of places ~ the shining hearts of Maa and Swamiji, the Mandir, and all the wonderful resources and tools they have made available for seekers of any level. I am still in kindergarten, I believe. But I'm glad to be back again. I have noticed that when I read and post to the Digest, or read the magazine articles on the web site or listen to Maa sing, or Swamiji teach, that my symptoms go into the background. That is a heavenly gift for which I thank Maa and Swamiji and all the participants at the Mandir and in the Digest. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji ~ LindaLooking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.