IndiaDivine.org

to Prasana about Swamiji's question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Prasana wrote:

> Spiritual practices help us remember the True Supreme Self. When themind, over a period of time, is lead to one-pointedness by suchpractices it eventually dissolves in the Self (where there is no'mind'), revealing the Self. This is the goal.> > Until one-pointedness is attained, with Divine Grace, the practicesdone over a period of time calm the mind, dissolve hard thoughts,lessen the intentisity of revival of the mental imprints caused bynegative experiences, dissolve energy blockages in the heart. Theresult is more healing and increased ability to do our duties withmore attention.

Dear Prasana ~ thank you so much for this. I am so eager to see the many ways that people respond to this question from Swamiji. Your words about one-pointedness, lessening the intensity of negative experiences, and healing mean a great deal to me. Jai Maa ~ LindaLooking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Dear Prasana and All,

I agree with Linda that your answer to Swamiji's question was very

soothing. I was especially uplifted when you said:

Until one-pointedness is attained, with Divine Grace, the practices

> done over a period of time calm the mind, dissolve hard thoughts,

> lessen the intentisity of revival of the mental imprints caused by

> negative experiences, dissolve energy blockages in the heart. The

> result is more healing and increased ability to do our duties with

> more attention.

love,

karen

Guest guest

Dear Linda,One more to add... One thing that can add nourishment to the course of practice is FAITH... with faith (that is the understanding that revelation or true understanding of the properties of the space enveloping you can occur any instant) those are truly possible...We can begin with simple innocent faith based on words of the beloved Masters and then as we see our own experiences, this faith can mature.Joy Maa,Prasana--- On Fri, 8/1/08, nierika <nierika wrote:nierika <nierika[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Prasana about Swamiji's question Date: Friday, August 1, 2008, 5:56 PM

Prasana wrote:

> Spiritual practices help us remember the True Supreme Self. When themind, over a period of time, is lead to one-pointedness by suchpractices it eventually dissolves in the Self (where there is no'mind'), revealing the Self. This is the goal.> > Until one-pointedness is attained, with Divine Grace, the practicesdone over a period of time calm the mind, dissolve hard thoughts,lessen the intentisity of revival of the mental imprints caused bynegative experiences, dissolve energy blockages in the heart. Theresult is more healing and increased ability to do our duties withmore attention.

Dear Prasana ~ thank you so much for this. I am so eager to see the many ways that people respond to this question from Swamiji. Your words about one-pointedness, lessening the intensity of negative experiences, and healing mean a great deal to me. Jai Maa ~ LindaLooking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Jai Maa !Prasana--- On Sat, 8/2/08, Karen <Koros7 wrote:Karen <Koros7[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: to Prasana about Swamiji's question Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 9:27 AM

Dear Prasana and All,

I agree with Linda that your answer to Swamiji's question was very

soothing. I was especially uplifted when you said:

Until one-pointedness is attained, with Divine Grace, the practices

> done over a period of time calm the mind, dissolve hard thoughts,

> lessen the intentisity of revival of the mental imprints caused by

> negative experiences, dissolve energy blockages in the heart. The

> result is more healing and increased ability to do our duties with

> more attention.

love,

karen