IndiaDivine.org

to Karen about going beyond numbers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Karen wrote:

>...So when you talked about trying to>keep up with things and not being able that hit the spot again. >Yesterday was a difficult day for and I so much wanted to do the 30>Shiva malas, but could only do 12. After that I realized any more wouldbe a strain. Also, I recently joined the 2008 Sankalpa. Better late>than never, right? So I hope to see my name added in the next round,>and it's ok with me whatever the numbers are!

Dear Karen ~ thank you so much for sharing your experience. Try as I might, I find my ego still gets entrapped in the "numbers game." So I'm very glad that some of those who are closely connected with Maa and Swami continue to encourage us. I wanted to the Shiva malas. The first day I did 2. The next day I did 2. This was also during my trip to Connecticut. I started the 2008 Sankalpa, then gave up. Then, coming back to the digest (I didn't take my computer with me), I feel a renewed sense of optimism, even for my small sadhana. So I really liked what you said: "it's ok with me whatever the numbers are." Even our smaller numbers will add to the whole for the sankalpa.

And this afternoon I took some flowers ... most of the arrangement was dead, but there were a few beautiful blossoms ... and put them in a small swan ... thingie?? ... and I put in some water. The Swan is special to Saraswati, and I have a small picture of Her. So I put the swan on my altar, and I felt glad.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

Linda

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.