IndiaDivine.org

to maadevi about union

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

maadevi wrote:

> So nice to know that David and yourself are united.> Through Gurujis love and guidance, i too am slowly understanding this> text. At each days' dawning, i ask that Her Will be done in me, for me> and through me", and whatever comes my way, most times i say "Thank You> Mother". It is not always easy to accept but no matter how hard or> negative it may appear at face value in the end, the positive side> always shines through. Jai Maa!

Dear maadevi ~ thank you so much for your kind words. I definitely feel the influence of Maa in my life. I am at much greater peace these days, despite the physical symptoms I have to contend with. David is very devoted and helps me in so many ways, but most importantly, with David I feel that I am at "home." I find myself just feeling happy for no particular reason, and this too, I feel Maa's and Swamiji's hands. I feel greatly blessed. Jai Maa!Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.