IndiaDivine.org

to Prasana about Faith

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Prasana wrote:

>One more to add... One thing that can add nourishment to the course of practice is FAITH... with >faith (that is the understanding that revelation or true understanding of the properties of the space >enveloping you can occur any instant) those are truly possible...>We can begin with simple innocent faith based on words of the beloved Masters and then as we >see our own experiences, this faith can mature.

Dear Prasana ~ thank you so much for adding this crucial aspect. Of everything, Faith may be the most important. Without Faith, practices can seem empty, yet perhaps we still do them, and in our hope, Faith emerges. I think for me it is almost a bit backwards. When I feel the Presence of God, I have complete FAITH. When I feel lost, I also can't find the Faith. So again, my thanks, and I will spend some more time thinking about this, and seeing how these two aspects of devotion unfold in my life.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

LindaLooking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.