IndiaDivine.org

to vish about simplicity and the gift of life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

vish wrote:

>...Now, Maa has>brought us back together, re-united us so that we can rejoice in the>diverse paths we have traveled, and share the lessons learned. These>lessons, learned during experiences lifetime after lifetime, bring us>to where we are today.

>Maa gave us the gift of life, and gave us Mother Earth where we can>experience the play and display of Her love. All that we see, and all>that we think, and all that we dream, and everything we can hold in>our arms-all this is Her Love Manifest. Every atom is Her Love Manifest. >This is Her gift to us. ...

>She reminds us of Her ever-compassionate nature, and Her boundless>energy and creativity as She manifests food out of sun, air, and>water. And blood and bones out of the food. And ultimately, love for>Her, out of the wonder we feel when we walk in the park by the flowing>river with our spouse and our faithful dog.

>As we grow older, we realize it is all so simple. As Swami writes in>the preface to one of the scriptures, and I paraphrase: ...don't waste>time arguing idle philosophies, chant the Name of Mother, for only She>will set your free.

>Yes, keep it simple, remember Mother's Name is everything, every>sound, every sigh, they are all the mantras which remind us that we>are always One with Her. That we are Her.

Dear vish ~ it was hard to cut anything out of what you wrote, so most of it is there again. What you say touches me deeply ... it is even hard to quantify. I especially felt the truth of what you say ... "it is all so simple." Some of this intention and learning I have had with the result of being together with my husband again. Things that would have thrown me in to turmoil, and possibly the grown-up version of a tantrum,

I notice, but they don't touch me.

Recently, David said something that he was going to do, go out of something. Before I would have felt abandoned, lack of trust, fear, etc. I said with a smile -- Fine, fine. He was taken about, perhaps because I had been using that response somewhat frequently recently. He looked at me quizzically and said, "fine?

What's going on? Everything is fine." I said (and really felt and believed), "I don't have time for anything else."

Of course, that makes it seem perhaps too easy. I would not have believed myself capable of this type of acceptance of another person even a year ago. So as one person wrote, Maa puts us in a divine union.

I am very blessed.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

Linda

P.S. I copied your whole post for my Devi Mandir (DM) Notebook. It will help me remember, should I need it.

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.