IndiaDivine.org

to Devi Mandir Family about Prayer Club

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Prayer Club" posted:

....To listen to our most recent prayer "http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal-4.7.3/recent_prayer_2

Dear Prayer Club host/hostess and all of the Devi Mandir family ... I went and got the list and was amazed to see my name there. It might have been more than once, but the one I am sure of mentioned my last name.

My heart is so opened to the love that is created and manifested by this Prayer Sankalpa, and I want to thank Mukti Maa for putting me (or keeping me) on the list. I am filled with joy. So many wonderful things are happening within me and to me; I feel so blessed, and the only way I can think of to say "thank you" is to gather up the love and send it back out. So imagine this pure love ... of all the Devi Mandir family, sent through the Prayer List and the devotees' participation ... coming back to you in the form of pink rose buds, just ready to open, and lilies, corn flowers and baby's breath ... carried on the golden light of spirit.

Jai Maa!! Jai Swamiji!!! Jai Devi Mandir Family!!!

Linda

P.S.: and, of course, to be able to go online and hear the prayer list being read ... is incredible. I do have one question. What is jum sah? jum sah swaha is said with each person's name. I recall that swaha means, "I am one with God" or "we are one with God," but I don't know the meaning of the other two.Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.