IndiaDivine.org

to Devi about going with the flow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Devi wrote:

I too have the same problem with emails. This one came in along after Maa Devi's this morning sometime.I was up to 1:38 am on computer and no site of them then. Maa Devi's is dated the 11th & it came in on 12th.The reason I'm telling you this is that I think a lot of times it is our individual systems that pull in the emails at different. times....You are where you are suppose to be or you wouldn't be there.Relax and enjoy the occasion as it comes.This was an issue for me for a while too then I just decided to try to go with the flow...I think what Vish is saying is jump in and discuss when you are ready.Sounds like we'll start at the top and work our way through the whole text from Advanced Siva Puja.Join in when you have something to add and hang on for the ride.WAHOO! Swami told me something a few weeks ago that was so much help to me you might appreciate it too> "Just grab onto Chandi and don't let go"So I cut a strip of cloth, from the cloth that covers Her on the pot, and sewed some cloth rose petals onto each end and tied it around my wrist.Now when the ride gets rough, I fall off the horse, someone rattles my cage, I realize I have let go of mother and grab onto Her saree tale and hang on. Trusting that if it's happening it's suppose to be so deal with it girlfriend> or at least that's what i tell myself. It's still bumpy but at least I have Her physically to hang onto. And when that's where I'm operating from it helps to pull me back to where I need to be...

Dear Devi ~ your post was so encouraging and delightful also. As I read it, I felt my happiness starting with my own smile and then filling up my whole body ... kind of like the Cheshire Cat. And to continue the Alice in Wonderland metaphor a bit further, our learnings, frustrations, bumps and bruises, and our joy is that we have jumped right into the rabbit hole, and who knows what may happen? I think James Taylor wrote a song that had a verse, "Ride with the tide; go with the Flow." (Actually, I think it was he and Carly Simon, while they were still together ... anyhow great song to go with your insightful writing.)

Oh boy, and I loved the example of the strip of cloth. There are many people, all over the world. wearing plastic wrist bands. The bands indicate a particular cause, depending on the color, And I really liked that you sewed flowers to it. I believe I am going to make one for myself. : )

In joyous delight ~ Linda

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.