IndiaDivine.org

Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear swami ji, Maa and All,

I am currently struggling financially very badly, can you please pray for me so that i can become financially be secure?

I will be very grateful if you can advise me on a sadhana which can help me over come this problem that I'm facing.

Kind Regards from

Ranbir SinghGet Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!

Namaste and Greetings.

Would you please offer prayers this Saturday for my friend, Douglas

that his depression should continue to abate and the physical problem

that he has should be cured and that the obstacles to our being

together will be lifted?

If you will let me know the form it should take I would be more than

happy to chant the Mahamrtyunjaya Mantra along with you at my home. Is

there a special time you do this? Is there anything else that you

recite besides the mantra itself?

I need this. I need to pray for others and to know that others are

praying for me. Jai Ma!

Thank you

Kumari

• 2 weeks later...

I am very greatful to you all and will practice what you have advised me

many many thanks

Ranbir

From: shankari_kaliDate: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:27:50 -0700Re: [www.ShreeMaa.org] prayer request

Dear Ranbir:I agree with Kalidas. Be generous. Give to the poor and to ascetics. I would also like to add that one needs to be truthful, and honest in all dealings. Even though you are poor, never take anything. Give when asked even if you only have change. Plant some Tulasi near your home, and pray the Thousand Names of Vishnu, and the Sri Suktam. Swamiji has the Lakshmi Puja and the Thousand Names of Vishnu in the bookstore. If you cannot afford these, the Vishnu Saharanam can be found online for free.Shanti Om,Shankari

Dear Ranbir,I am happy to include you in my prayers and I can offer a small,humble piece of advice on practice:The key to prosperity is generosity. No matter how little you thinkyou have, give some of it to others. Do it with the overflowing lovethat Maa Lakshmi has for all of her children. Whether it is time,money or kindness the act of giving reminds you of the true fullnessof your being and invokes this fullness in your life. Your action anddevotion forms a hook for the divine grace of the Mother to manifest.Trust in this and be happy.With love,Kalidas> Dear swami ji, Maa and All,>> I am currently struggling financially very badly, can you please pray for me> so that i can become financially be secure?>> I will be very grateful if you can advise me on a sadhana which can help me> over come this problem that I'm facing.>> Kind Regards from> Ranbir Singh> Try Facebook in ! Try it Now!