am contemplating wisdom. For a Master lives a sacred flawless life on

this Earth in order to demonstrate wisdom in action. Wisdom is

knowledge transformed into its most powerful and sublime

representation by the fires of tapasya, by the merging of the

individual ego and mind into the Heart and Mind of Shiva. When " I "

emerge from contemplating Shiva, wisdom is all that remains. Wisdom

embodied, wisdom moving in the world, as a flower basking in the Sun's

Holy Rays, and as a disciple moving in the orbit around the Master,

basking in the rays of Wisdom and Love Supreme.

Great words of wisdom come to mind: " The Lord is My shepherd, I shall

not want.... "

Do " I " have to think about wisdom? Or, do " I " simply serve the Master?

Ultimately, " I " only have to remember one thought: I am one with God,

one with the Master. The Master will take care of the rest.

Lord, help me to think of You always.

Jai Maa Jai Swami

love

vishweshwar

Whether in silence or through the spoken word, the Master aligns

their heart with the disciple and passes that wisdom to them.

wisdom changes one's life. Wisdom is knowledge which has become so

concentrated, so concise, so full of shakti, that when one listens to

it with full attention, one becomes enlightened. Maa and Swami

transmit wisdom directly to the heart of any willing disciple.

Dear Vish and all family,

Thank you for the wonderful explanation to this verse. Your posts are always great food for thought. This particular verse of the sadhana pancakam also makes me think on Kasyapa Sutra 6 (Guru and the Goddess) pg 53 para 2 where the soul seeks the darsana of Kali. ".......... Purity and impurity sleep together in the same house. When they embrace, you get the darsana of Kali".

The moon is the effulgent emblem of devotion and an ornament on the crown of Lord Siva, but when we look at the moon, we realize that the larger the moon becomes and indeed at its brightest moment, a spot of darkness is evident. This to me is a constant reminder not to allow the spot(s) of darkness which can bind the soul, to lead us away from the light. Instead, fix your mind on the light, and with the knowledge that "I am one with God" daily and constantly worship with hearts of love and gratitude offering only the best at the Beloved Lotus Feet of Divinity. Eventually, these dark spots - the thoughts that try to steer us away from the goal, will be transformed into light and we will become as the Sun, Light of Wisdom.

Jai Maa

, "inspectionconnection108" <inspectionconnection108 wrote:>> Namaste all family: Part 1 of Verse 3 from the Advanced Shiva Puja> text from the Devi Mandir: "Always contemplate the great words of> wisdom, take refuge in the great words of wisdom, and stay far away> from the bondages of the soul, and search for the real inner meanings> of the texts of wisdom. I am one with God, always maintain this attitude."> > Dear family: Wisdom lies deep in the mystical sacred heart of Shiva> and an enlightened Master. When I bow low on bended knees, and lower> my head to touch the floor in front of the lotus feet of my Masters, I> am contemplating wisdom. For a Master lives a sacred flawless life on> this Earth in order to demonstrate wisdom in action. Wisdom is> knowledge transformed into its most powerful and sublime> representation by the fires of tapasya, by the merging of the> individual ego and mind into the Heart and Mind of Shiva. When "I"> emerge from contemplating Shiva, wisdom is all that remains. Wisdom> embodied, wisdom moving in the world, as a flower basking in the Sun's> Holy Rays, and as a disciple moving in the orbit around the Master,> basking in the rays of Wisdom and Love Supreme.> Great words of wisdom come to mind: "The Lord is My shepherd, I shall> not want...."> Do "I" have to think about wisdom? Or, do "I" simply serve the Master?> Ultimately, "I" only have to remember one thought: I am one with God,> one with the Master. The Master will take care of the rest.> Lord, help me to think of You always.> > Jai Maa Jai Swami> > love> > vishweshwar> > > > Whether in silence or through the spoken word, the Master aligns> their heart with the disciple and passes that wisdom to them. > > > wisdom changes one's life. Wisdom is knowledge which has become so> concentrated, so concise, so full of shakti, that when one listens to> it with full attention, one becomes enlightened. Maa and Swami> transmit wisdom directly to the heart of any willing disciple.>