IndiaDivine.org

to Devi about wearing the armor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Devi wrote:

Can you help me to understand what the object is that is used as the amulet that we offer here. Is it a yantra you create for wearing or something you choose to fill with this energy and offer?Assumed that to wear the Armor was to understand it and to practice it's principles, had not thought about wearing it physically.Thank you for any help you can lend to this.Jai Maa,DeviWhat is the method of wearing any armor?

Dear Devi ~ I will be interested to see how others in the group answer this question. From my own experience as a visual artist, object and even clothing, are symbolic. So, while I'm not really sure this passage from the Chandi is telling us to wear real armor, but it still may be helpful to create something that represents in a symbolic way, this armor. Also being a jeweler, you've given me a great suggestion, and I will make a necklace or bracelet to wear and the perhaps to offer to Durga, knowing I can put in on anytime I feel the need. Thank you so very much ~ Linda P.S. And knowing that fall Navaratri is coming up, I can begin to create this right away.

to the group: does anyone know exactly when Navaratri will begin (the date)? Many thanks to all for sparking my thoughts ~ Linda P.S., and, oh, there is always the creativity of our minds (Minds) as we could also create the armor visually and "picture" putting it on.

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.