IndiaDivine.org

to vish about webcams

Rate this topic

Guest guest

vish wrote:

....But as a starter, I suggest you goon-line on your computer, long onto www.shreemaa.org Sunday morningat 9:30 AM Pacific time and use the Web Camera and participate in thegroup Chandi Path chanting...

--------------------------

Dear vish ~ I am curious about this also, but about the webcam aspect. Do I have to have a webcam to see the Chandi chanting? And also, it seemed I read that some of the classes were on webcam for live interaction, and I'm assuming for this I would need a webcam. I'm thankful for any help you can give about this. Thank you ~ Linda

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

vish wrote:

Namaste Linda and all family: ... is a place on the site which says: "web camera". If you clickon this, your computer will be connected to the live camera inside themain Temple of the Mandir. It broadcasts 24 / 7, live, from insidethe Temple. At 6:30 PM Pacific time, Monday thru Friday, wheneverSwami is teaching a class, the camera will be trained upon him and youwill be able to see and hear him teach the class live. On Saturdayevening at 6:30 PM the camera is trained upon he and / or Shree Maaand you will be able to watch live kirtan and aarti, and Maa singing.On Sunday morning at 9:30 AM, the camera is turned on Maa and/orSwami as they chant the Chandi live with the entire Mandir family for2.5 hours. ...just find the class you want,click on it, and watch it. It is all free, anytime, full of bliss...

Dear vish ~ thank you so much! Wow! It is amazing, and how wonderful for Maa and Swamiji to be making this possible. It is a special blessing for someone like me who may never be able to be in their physical presence, but I do know from the few times I tuned in, in was inspiring and really made me feel a part of what was going on. It is very helpful to have the schedule, so I will copy that and keep it. Oh, I feel like dancing in the air! Jai Maa !!! Jai Swamiji !!! Jai Devi Mandir Family !!!

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.