IndiaDivine.org

one thing I love about Swamiji...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There's lots of things to love about Swamiji, but one of the things I love most is watching his classes and seeing how he chants the mantras with his own flavor. This is inspiring - it frees the mantras in a way, to be chanted from the heart. When I was first offering worship many years ago I kept wondering if I was " doing it wrong " because my chants didn't always sound like the priests in the temples. Whenever I feel that these days I go back to watching the videos or think back to when I've visited the devi mandir, and get such joy from finding that place in myself that Swami and Shree Maa both pour out from their own hearts. I love learning the traditional mantras and melodies, but sometimes breaking out of that and just chanting from the heart brings me back to the pure intention.

Thank you Swamiji and Shree Maa for all you do, for making this work public and accessible, for helping to deepen my devotion.

prem

-sundari