IndiaDivine.org

to vish and sundari about mantras

Rate this topic

Guest guest

vish wrote:

....Swami said: "Look for the mantras that say, "I belong to your, I amthe echo of the vibration that is in your soul." As you practice thoseparticular sections, other parts will call to you as well. If youdon't pronounce the mantras correctly, don't worry. Put yourself inthe attitude of surrender to the will of God and try to come as closeas possible. Cultivate the attitude of appreciation for all thebounteous gifts of God, especially for the privilege of being able tosit in the presence of God. Cultivate the attitude of gratitude, andcarry it with you throughout you daily activities. Only then willworship pervade our lives. Worship does not mean memorization of the mantras, or even the properplacement of the flowers and other objects. Worship is an attitude ofrespect, of dedication, of devotion to the exclusion of selfishness,

Dear vish ~ your post and Sundari's touched me deeply. Do you have any specific passages (which book; which verse?) that say, "I belong to you"? I would love to know even one or two because that is what my heart longs to say. And then when one also cultivates appreciation, and, as Swamiji once wrote to me, to say, "thank you for the privilege of being part of Your glorious creation." Jai Maa !!! Jai Swamiji !!!

Linda

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.