IndiaDivine.org

to vish about spreading the love around

Rate this topic

Guest guest

vish wrote:

>>There is a story in Swami's biography about sharing knowledge and>>experience and love. Swami had studied and practiced for many years,>>alone with His Master. One day His Master asked him to teach and>>share his realizations with others. Swami wanted to stay in solitude>>and continue his explorations into consciousness. But His Master>>insisted that Swami teach. He said that the only way to grow is to>>give your love and knowledge away...Maa and Swami wish us to take advantage of all the>>tools they have given us, and dive into our hearts, and learn to spread the love around. I thank them every day for the chance to be a part of this world widesatsunga. This is a product of their grace and they are a part ofevery word typed and thought and feeling expressed here. What a miracle.

-----------

Dear Vish ~ I am a bit behind ... again ... I LOVE Sahib Sadhu ... what a wonderful and remarkable story, and it's true, true, true. When I read it, Swamiji became even more accessible in terms of my understanding. And you are right about Maa and Swamiji wanting us to take what they give and spread it around.

The book, "A Course in Miracles," which I read decades ago, says: "Teach What You Want To Learn." This is the one thing I have remembered over the years. Maa and Swamiji teach us to love in many ways by their own example. Then it is up to us to be, by example, "teachers others."

Also I very much appreciate your info on the webcam, and the hours when I might "tune in." I have watched puja from time to time, and sometimes, it seems just devotees going through the "sanctuary" place. Is there a Sanskrit word for this? Anyhow ... my heartfelt appreciation to all you give, via your words and by your example ~ LindaIt's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.