IndiaDivine.org

to Karen about the better it gets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

karen wrote:

....So, Maa and Swami wish us to takeadvantage of all the tools they have given us, and dive into ourhearts, and learn to spread the love around."This is so true. I am experiencing a lot of medical things in my lifethese last few months, and Swamiji always reminds me to bless thedoctor, bless the counselor, etc. As I have started doing this, I feelso good with these kind healers that God has sent to help. It helpstake away the fear because the love of blessings is so strong. Sometimes I hug them and say the bless aloud to them; sometimes I do itsilently. But always the result is the same. Lots of love. The more Ibless, the more I bless. The more I love, the more I love. The betterit gets, the better it gets.

Dear Karen ~ as one who has been experiencing a lot of medical issues, fear, discouragement, I can't thank you enough. Sometimes, even when I have not felt well enough to even stay in touch with the digest, I still call out to Maa and Swamiji in my heart. And yesterday, even before I read your post, I found myself doing the same thing ... blessing, being thankful for the doctors, and all the healers that recently have come to me. I have no way of knowing what you are going through, except that I am going through my own version, and it has been a 20 year struggle. Yet I have experienced the truth of what you say ...the results are the same;

the more I love, the more love I receive, and yes, it's in a strange way, completely wonderful that "The better it gets, the better it gets. Thank you so much for your heartfelt sharing ~ LindaIt's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.