IndiaDivine.org

to karen about boats

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Karen wrote:

....Often it seems to me I am either pointlessly stuggling to paddle up thestream or trying to put a motor on my boat and zoom down the streaminstead of moving gently with the flow and allowing it all to happen ingood time.

---------

Dear Karen ~ I know this only too well, and I still do it, with the inevitable tipping my boat over and then having to very carefully turn it rightside up and get myself, all drenched, back in the boat. This gave me a smile, and it reminds me of the time when, staying with my grandparents in the country, I walked down to the lake, got in my grandfather's boat, and with one paddle began diligently paddling away.

About an hour later I am trying to go back with no luck. My grandfather came; got his other boat, a motor boat, came out tied the other boat to the back and hauled me bace to shore. : ) I think that Maa and Swamiji do this also. They let us fall flat on our faces, so that we can learn, but if we become adrift with only one, or perhaps no paddles, the kindly come and tow us through the ocean of objects and relationships. Okay, I hope my metaphor is not tripping over itself.

Jai Maa !!!!! Jai Swamiji !!!!

LindaIt's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.