IndiaDivine.org

to vish ... a belated thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ wow, I really am behind. I found several digests that had gotten moved down the list of emails so that I didn't even see them. Thank you for sharing your process. It works much the same for me, though my tendency is always to first go to Durga. Sometimes Ganesh calls to me, and then I chant Ganesh mantra.

But I always like learning and knowing about new mantras ... or being reminded. The mantra for Laksmi that someone posted recently was wonderful too. Thank you ~ Linda

vish wrote:

Namaste Linda and all: Linda, choosing a mantra is a very personalexperience and I can only tell you how I choose, not what I choose. Atdifferent times, different mantra speak to me. For example, sometimesas I lie in bed at night, restless and uncomfortable, so I search myheart and ask Maa for help. Who can sooth me Maa, who will remove thedarkness of this moment? An impulse comes, and I follow it and repeatthat mantra. Immediately, I know if it is the right one or not. It isimmediate and self corrective. If not Shiva, then Durga, or Chandi, etc. In my daily practice, I have a sankalpa to worship Shiva and Durga andGanesh daily. While I worship, if I feel in tune with Shiva's bhava, Iwill chant more mantras from the text. I will alwyas complete my dailyvow of worship, but I will add mantras of the Diety which connects meto my soul at that moment. I hope this helps, it is not a science, but an intuitive process.

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.