IndiaDivine.org

to srinivasan and all about Chandi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

srinivasan wrote:

I request you to suggest a schedule for the reading of the Chandi during the 9 days of Dasera. I request you to let me know the Daily chants that lead up to the Chandi Chant of the day as well as the concluding chants and arati.

Dear srinivasan and all ~ my calendar says that Navaratri begins on September 29. Is this true? And if so, what will our sankalpa be with regards to the Chandi?

I am woefully behind again, so starting with the most recent digest and working backwards. All of you leave so many gems of inspiration: I don't want to miss even one.

Today, when my hubby brought the mail up, there was a package from the Devi Mandir. I was so excited ... finally, the current version of the Chandi! And I loved the picture on the front; I know it's the same, but the colors are a bit different, and it's so beautiful. I'm not sure I can bear getting it hole punched.. Do you xerox the pages first, then get those spiral bound? And I also got Swamiji's interpretation of Chapter 1. So I can hardly wait to find out what we will be doing. I just hope I haven't already missed the boat.

Blessings Devi Mandir Family

Jai Maa !!! Jai Swamiji !!!