IndiaDivine.org

to vish about thankfulness for the body

Rate this topic

Guest guest

vish wrote:

....Swami asked us all how to live in "Bharat", here is the response fromthe Master. When I look at myself, and see the knots which tie me tothis world of objects and relationships, I remember that only the PureKnowledge which Maa and Swami have given me can save my life. But Ihave to apply that knowledge. I have to be disciplined, and focused,and use every tool in my tool box. And I have to pray to Maa and Swamifor help. Thank God that they hear and answer my prayers. Thank God each momentthat I have a body to experience their love and can serve them.

Dear vish ~ you got it in a nutshell ... elegant and clear. I have felt a number of times that Maa and Swamiji have literally saved my life. And I agree that, even though my body may not be the most comfortable vessel at times, I am glad to read what you wrote, and I too want to add my thanks to God/dess and the Maa and Swamiji that I do have a body to "experience their love and...serve them." Thank you so much ~ Linda

P.S. I also like your metaphor of the tool box. Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.