IndiaDivine.org

to Karthik and all about leaking holes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Karthik wrote:

Very nice! To many holes in the pot, and the water runs out...

Dear Karthik and all Devi Mandir Family ~ this is a wonderful way of "reading" the information from vish's post. I read it entirely differently. I had posted a reply, then couldn't find it. Then later, it showed up (had been hiding behind some open "windows"), but then I deleted it because I wasn't still reading the digest.

Here is the gist of what I said: I read it entirely different, as if the "good stuff" put inside the body by sadhana were leaking out. This reminded me of something I had read decades ago in one of the Carlos Casteneda books. Don Juan told him about "holes" in the body, and that the holes were leaking out the good stuff and needed to be healed if the person were going to be at his/her best. Of course, he had teachings about how to do this, but I don't remember that. I know that I have had energetic "holes" in my body, and they drain my of energy and joi de vivre (joy of life). I am working on a way to close them so bad stuff can still go away, but good stuff will stay put.

Vish's discussion of "holes" also reminded me of a Sanskrit saying, often included by some as part of the arrti. It is the Purnamidum, Purnamida." I don't recall the exact meaning, but the gist of it is. The Whole is all there is. There is nothing that is not the Whole. If the Whole leaves, it still is the Whole, and the Whole remains. Something like that; it is beautiful. If anyone wants the whole passage and correct translation, let me know, and I will find it and post it. Blessings to all Devi Mandir Family ~ Linda Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.