IndiaDivine.org

to gaurie about challenge

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear gaurie ~ many thanks for all the good info. I'd like to try. Since these are in the Chandi (3 "tools"?), would they automatically part of the Navaratri? Would we separate them out in some way for additional attention? Thank you for any information ~ Linda

P.S. to Devi Mandir Family ~ I have noticed that I tend to put my replies after the quoted part of a post. I only put it before the post if the post is a longer one. I am hoping this doesn't bother anyone, but if it does, please let me know.

gaurie wrote:

One part of our "bag of tools" (as Swamiji defines it) is the LalitaTrishati Stotram "which is a definition of the Sri Vidya, anexplanation of the Sri Chakra Yantra, and exposition of three hundrednames of the Divine Mother, indicative of three hundred divineattributes which seekers can strive to emulate". Also, in the Chandi,specifically in the Devi Atharvashirsham (one of my personalfavorites) in verse 15, Sri Vidya is also mentioned. it is theexplanation of "ka e i la hrim, ha sa ka ha la hrim, sa ka la hrim"mantra. This is a powerful mantra!In essence it is the worship of Divine Mother in these very powerfulways. In the Pronunciation and the Chandi Samputs book Swamiji says that 108repetitions of the Devi Atharvashirsham (Highest meaning of theGoddess) is an incredible sadhana -- What a fabulous way to celebratethe coming Navaratri...anybody up for the challenge?

Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.