IndiaDivine.org

to karen about her motto

Rate this topic

Guest guest

karen wrote:

....Worship with joy has become my motto...All youneed is love, and if my worship is one of love, then whatever I do isgreat!

dear karen ~ what a great motto! I think I will adopt it, if you don't mind. Many years ago, when I was in college (many, many years agooooooooooooo), I had to write a paper for an art history course. I can't remember what the topic was, but it must have suggested this same idea to me as your motto. I have no idea why the professor accepted my paper and gave me a good grade. I wrote about how everything is spiritual, and filled with spirit. I wrote that everything I do (did), from making soup to making art, was imbued with spirit and that I only need tune in and be aware to be in that sacred space. This was really true for me, and it was how I lived my life.

Then something happened and life got in my way and I forgot. I think going to work was part of it, plus the fact that I was a 24/7 type of person, charging through a life full of activities. Although I remember, at times, feeling and thinking that my work was like creating art, and hence, inherently imbued with spirit, so I guess I remembered sometime. Remembering, forgetting ... is all part of the leela, which is Her Divine Dance that She does on the body of Her sleeping God, Shiva. If we carry both, then sometimes the most simple movement can change our orientation ... like opening our eyes the slightest bit, and suddenly finding that we are Awake!. Thank you for the reminder, karen.

Jai MAA

LindaLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.