IndiaDivine.org

to vish ... thank you again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear vish ~ thank you so much. I think the reason I kept asking about this is because when I previously was part of the digest group, the digest group had a group sankalpa for Navaratri. But I can see the wisdom in what you say, each choosing what (s)he wishes to give ... what does Swamiji say? ... "according to their abilities." My other question has already been answered in today's digest. I really appreciate your endless patience with this inquisitive devotee. Jai Maa !!!! Jai Swamiji !!!! ~ Linda

vish wrote:

Each of us can decide what we wish to present to Maa Shakti and ShreeMaa and Swami, in order to demonstrate our love and devotion to Them.Then we make our sankalpa, and go forward. ...Whether one chants all or part of the Chandi each day, that is anindividual decision. Look into your heart, and pray to Her, ask for Her guidance, and dowhat She suggests. And, each time you sit to perform your sadhana,pray to Her to give you the strength to devote your entire being to Her. Then, take Her blessing as She bestows them, and thank Her with allyour heart for Her Grace.Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.