IndiaDivine.org

to Manjusha about what's in a name, and Truth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manjusha ~ thank you (more in a bit). First I want to thank you for providing the source of your wonderful passage. One thing I have discovered, as I have delved into many traditions and sources over the years, is that the Truth is the Truth. It comes in many forms, stated perhaps a bit differently, dressed up in different "cloths," perhaps, but Truth is One. I have found this to be immeasurably comforting and supporting as I bum along in my little boat on the sea of objects and relationships.

Okay ... Nierika ... is a Huichol Indian (indigenous group in South America). It means a doorway in the mind where one may pass between ordinary (everyday) reality and non-ordinary (sacred) reality. It also means "mirror and face of the Diety." This helps me remember that the pathway is within and that when I look into my reality mirror (looking out at the world or myself), what I am seeing is, in essence, God/dess.

I noticed in the digest today that someone referred to Maa as the boat that helps us cross the sea of objects and relationships. I don't think I have heard of this or thought of it before, but it made me feel very glad and thankful to know that, even if I an bumbling about, fearing being breached by the ocean, or if I lose my way, my boat (Maa) is all I really need to hold onto. Jai MAA !!!! ~ Linda

Manjusha replied to my previous post:

(what a lovely name!!) you won't believe the source - an I-Ching advise. I find such wonderful words of wisdom from the most unexpected sourcessometimes, when I am delving deep into my inner self seeking answers. I realised that if we keep our state of being tuned and in a highstate of awareness, the universe actually speaks to us and guides us... Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.