IndiaDivine.org

to Devi Mandir Family about homa and Consciousness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I, Linda wrote:

....The one time I was blessed to be a a homa...

Well dear Devi Mandir Family ... we all make mistakes. At first I was embarrassed to read what I had written, then I came very close to a case of the giggles. Then I thought about it. Well, it would be blessed to be a homa. All that is, exists at some level of being, is part of All, the Whole. Imagine being the fire that Swamiji and Maa make, that takes all that karma and burns it away, that shines brightly during puja. How blessed to be that fire, to take the offerings of Maa and Swamiji and the devotees, to purify, to shine so brightly.

There was an article on aol news today. It is about a doctor who has had his own near death experience and who now has set up experimental "labs" in England and the US in many, many emergency rooms. They know there is no brain activity when the heart stops, yet when people are resuscitated these people often tell of seeing a bright light or a Being of Light, of going down a tunnel, and/or of being above the operating room scene and seeing exactly what the doctors and nurses are doing.

This doctor believes that Mind, or he would also say Consciousness, is non local to the brain or body, and this is why people "see" and "do" things, even when they are technically dead. Quantum physics already holds this theory to be true and validates what the earliest sages and gurus of India knew. They knew this, and, on this, they based the development of sanatana dharma (I hope I'm spelling this correctly and using it in a proper context) and all the techniques of yoga, puja, meditation etc,. How blessed we are to be in the presence of Maa and Swami, even if only through webcam, who live this reality every single moment.

Jai MAA !!!! Jai SWAMIJI !!!!

~ LindaLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.