Rate this topic

Guest guest

1. The Value of Patience -- Since it took the All-Pervading,

Omnipresent Eternal (is this Vishnu?) 5000 years to kill Too Much and

Too Little, I might expect it to take some time to wrestle with my

problems. So I need to have patience and persist for however long it

takes.

2. Tearing apart thought is the goal.

3. My good thoughts can be overcome by bad thoughts, even small ones.

So help from Her is needed.

love, karen

1. Forests are universally very enlightening places.

2. What brings Joy can also bring Sufferring

3. Desire may be Diversion from the Ultimate Truth/Goal/Realization, etc.

Love.

Ann

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Karen <Koros7 wrote:

1. The Value of Patience -- Since it took the All-Pervading,Omnipresent Eternal (is this Vishnu?) 5000 years to kill Too Much andToo Little, I might expect it to take some time to wrestle with myproblems. So I need to have patience and persist for however long it

takes.2. Tearing apart thought is the goal.3. My good thoughts can be overcome by bad thoughts, even small ones. So help from Her is needed.love, karen

Guru's blessings and Happy Navaratri to all

The three things I learnt today from Chap 1.

I was looking forward to visiting the mandir for a few days this Navaratri but due to a situation at work, there was always a great possibility that it would not happen. Last Tuesday i was so estatic when it looked as though the trip would be a reality, but that was short. I kept trying for the leave to be approved but to no avail and all this weekend and especially yesterday after Chandi the desire was so strong that I decided that if nothing was said today I would go ahead with my plans. I reached work very early this morning and reminded my office that I had this time planned for travel and needed to confirm to my host by today, I was told to go ahead with my plans and not to let the situation stop me. Sooo again I rebooked a flight and was awaiting the details of the booking when a Senior officer came to my desk to say that I will have to wait until this Friday or next Monday to have an answer …. No need to explain the dejection that I felt and still feel to some extent.

After sitting before the altar in quiet reflection these thoughts come to mind –

1. My sadhana commenced at 3.30 a.m. and after a beautiful start to the day i was so caught up with the desire to visit the mandir that I did not enjoy the beauty of the day which included joining the morning satsangha which I would have done before other staff got to work.

2. Faith and truth were lacking. Had i with faith, placed this desire at the Beloved Feet of Mother, trusting Her Will be done, then that inner confusion and torment would not have been experienced.

3. Is it the right time for me to be away? My granddaughter of 1 month has a very bad colic and her mom is not really coping well with her though she tries. Little Kanya can stay awake for hours on end just crying and crying.

With Mother's help, this child will return to the sacrificial area and truly surrender to Her.

Jai Maa , "Ann McQuaid" <laughinglife wrote:>> 1. Forests are universally very enlightening places.> > 2. What brings Joy can also bring Sufferring> > 3. Desire may be Diversion from the Ultimate Truth/Goal/Realization, etc.> > Love.> > Ann> On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:44 AM, Karen Koros7 wrote:> > >> > 1. The Value of Patience -- Since it took the All-Pervading,> > Omnipresent Eternal (is this Vishnu?) 5000 years to kill Too Much and> > Too Little, I might expect it to take some time to wrestle with my> > problems. So I need to have patience and persist for however long it> > takes.> >> > 2. Tearing apart thought is the goal.> >> > 3. My good thoughts can be overcome by bad thoughts, even small ones.> > So help from Her is needed.> >> > love, karen> >> > > >>