IndiaDivine.org

to Usha about net of jewels

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Usha ~ thank you so much for sharing this incredible image. Just reading about it filled up my senses (as the John Denver song goes) and made me also want to sing and dance for joy. I am a jewelry and have been in a process of re-stringing all my bead strands that I had initially taken apart. They were all in little boxes so I didn't "see" what I had to work with.

Now I have this incredible, as I call it, waterfall of jewels on my studio wall; it's a rainbow wall. So the image from your story came to me very vividly. Beaders create all sorts of things. My work is primarily jewelry, but some make pictures from beads and even 3 dimensional art. I have been wanting to learn about making pictures. If I do, perhaps this image will be the first. : ) Can you share with me the source of this story. I would love to read it very much.

This image is also a reminder of what Chapter 1 of the Chandi shows us ... that everything that is, in fact, is Her. She is the weavers of the net. She is the void which the net. She is thread; She is the jewels. She is each and every jewel. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji ~ Linda

Usha wrote::

....Another story to illustrate the profound wisdom and knowledge of the ancientRishis is the mythological story of the net of Indra. In Indra's net, eachintersecting weave holds a jewel - each facet of every jewel reflectingevery other jewel, infinitely...Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.