IndiaDivine.org

ato bmarley about puja in NJ

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear bmarley ~ I am just as thankful as you were. What a blessing, to not only be able to do puja with these people, but to give them some of the Chandi Chapters. I can imagine all the excitement. From another source comes this idea: teach what you want to learn. You are exemplifying this and blessing us all by your example. Jai MAA Jai SWAMIJI ~ Linda

bmarley wrote:

....They all had almost no idea about the story of chandi so I read to the 3 chapters in English to the few that stuck around after. In all this I realized that one of the greatest blessing that ma gives us is the ability to bring others closer to her! To share our love for her.They all felt so enriched and thankful and one actually said "I learned more tonight than I have from coming here for 4 years", so I pass that thanks to you all. Everyone was passing the book around and I told them about the devi mandir and how special swamiji is and how special his teachings are. So devi mandir don´t be surprised if you get a lot of orders from new jersey. I thank swamiji, and ma, and all of you at the devi mandir who help to make that place what it is. And I share with you all just a little way how your grace has traveled to this mandir in new jersey...Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.