IndiaDivine.org

[www.shreemaa.org-chapter 5]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

1. v1-6 seem they stole a portion of sacrifice. Thus assuming the dominions of the LIGHT of Wisdom and Devotion, Wealth, Control and Equilibrium. Interesting.2.v120 So we must loose self-conceit into mother, & see that all the force of the universe is in Her. I imagine if you battled Mother you would definitely see that ALL the force of the universe is in Her.3.129 Seems Mother has a few tricks in Her bag too. Or at least self conceit and deprecation would see them as tricks. She sure is good with words.Yes I know how she works those words. Very lovingly she showed me the root of my ego this week.To say the least I gave it up. Thank you mother for being so gentle but FIRM with us. Jai Maa,Devi

Ch.5

1. The Goddess is within as well as outside of us.

2. Maa uses verbal play to appease to the ego of the ambassador and gain control of the situation.

3. Control of the breathe is the way in which to form union.

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:21 AM, devi <student61754 wrote:

1. v1-6 seem they stole a portion of sacrifice. Thus assuming the dominions of the LIGHT of Wisdom and Devotion, Wealth, Control and Equilibrium. Interesting.

2.v120 So we must loose self-conceit into mother, & see that all the force of the universe is in Her. I imagine if you battled Mother you would definitely see that ALL the force of the universe is in Her.

3.129 Seems Mother has a few tricks in Her bag too. Or at least self conceit and deprecation would see them as tricks. She sure is good with words.Yes I know how she works those words. Very lovingly she showed me the root of my ego this week.

To say the least I gave it up. Thank you mother for being so gentle but FIRM with us.

Jai Maa,Devi