IndiaDivine.org

to vish about battle with the ego

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ as always, your entire post spoke deeply to me. It made me think of all the "crying" I did yesterday, both figurative and literally. I cried out to Divine Mother, and only after a very difficult day, in which my ego was challenged many times, did I have any release. I believe that this was, in part, because, for most of the day, it was really my ego crying out, and that had to worn down to a nub before the sincere crying out could be done. And then it was over. It did feel like a long, difficult battle.

I also wanted to say that, when I read this particular passage of your post, I had the most incredible image come into my mind ... of Divine Mother riding, showing complete joy and victory, out of your (my, anyone's) heart. This was a beautiful and profound imaging of what we have been studying, so I thank you for providing the catalyst that drew it out. Jai MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Linda

vish wrote:

We only have to cry for help, and She comes running, leaping out ofour heart chakra, manifesting from the best of our own intrinsicnature, Our Own Divine Mother, She fights to save us from ourself, andShe Will Win.New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!