IndiaDivine.org

Lessons - Chaps 9 and 10

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

Blessed Guru day to all.

I went over Chapter 9 a couple of times and tried to post on lessons but was finding difficulty. This morning my mind went back to some of the advice that Swamiji repeated last night before and after recitation of the Guru Gita. Though not his exact words – Swamiji said or so I understood, please correct me if I am wrong – that initiation is really when one follows the path set by our Guru.

In referring to the weapons , the dhyanam in Chapter 9 describes fits Beloved Shree Maa - Maa is never without Her rosary and if she is awaiting anything and a moment is free the rosary appears and She commences japa.

Swamiji says Maa is ever in mantra (ajapa) so to use Her rosary is only to guide us trying to follow Her way.

The net – Her beautiful arms and loving voice/words with which She holds and guides us into Her heart.

Curved Sword to me represents Mother correcting us at times sternly to wake us up from our ignorance and indifference. By the next second however, She is smiling and pulling us again into the net of her all encompassing love.

Mudra of Blessing Maa is ever asking for blessings for Her children. I cannot remember a time that Maa did not say to us "Divine Mother (or Chandi Maa), bless you with pure devotion.

Also, the radiant half moon – Mother is a living embodiment of devotion and She is ever radiant and always adorned in excellent gold and red.

Having said all the above, the lessons of Chapter 9 and 10 –

Only consistent and constant devotion to worship can rid of these thoughts.

Mother is ever ready and willing to forgive, is we would only give it all to Her.

Thoughts want to be the only on heard so the bell and conch are wonderful weapons with which to disrupt them.

Never think onself to be the doer, always sing Mother's praise and remember that everything is Her Desire.

We are all one. Just as a tree has many limbs and branches, Divine Mother (Guru) is the tree and we, Her children are the Branches.

Serving the Divine Mother and doing Her Will, we will in Her time remember who we are. (Krypa)

Knowing who we are we are at Peace.

Exposure of Consciousness, we bow to You.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

Kaliananda