IndiaDivine.org

Walking the Path - 20 Oct

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I remember growing up with the feeling that I would die young, why … I really cannot say. At that time I thought that physical death was the end of life. Thanks to the teachings of Maa and Swamiji I now have a better understanding and appreciation of life and know that death comes in many forms. Death to the ego, death to worldliness, death to the physical but never to the soul.

My earth Mother died a couple of months before meeting the Mandir family and it was hard, so very hard to see her just lying there but after understanding to some degree this process which we call death, i instead started to pray for her soul, for a good rebirth and that i be born into a family from henceforth where my true divine potential can be reached. I pray for the will and strength daily to offer worship and for my devotion and sincerity to increase with every offering. Jai Maa.

The body is here as the for the express purpose of transporting the soul, but if we allow the mind to take control then we identify with the body and think ourselves the doer.

There is a beautiful song which Maa sings which sums it up nicely, here is part of that song ..

Everything is your desire

Supreme desire, oh dear Mother

All action you perform Maa

Still people say that I have done

Everything is Your desire

I am a tool you are the Craftsman

I am a house, you are the Master

I am a car you are the Driver

Just as You drive, just so I run

Everything is Your desire.

Let us do everything we can to take us closer to Mother while we have the opportunity.

At the Blessed Lotus Feet of Beloved Shree Maa and

Swami Satyananda Saraswati

Om