IndiaDivine.org

Walking the Path - 24 Oct

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste Beloved Ones,

This story is told by Maa of Her meeting with Swamiji.

"When Swamiji came I was in Assam. You know Assam, state. I was in samadhi the whole day. And next day I came back in the morning at nine o’clock or nine-thirty and Swamiji was sitting here, and lots of my children was crying. They always thought that if I am in twenty-four hour meditation, Mother will leave body. They always thought Mother will not come back. Therefore, the whole night, the whole day their chanting for me, Mother should come back. And that feeling was really beautiful.

And so when I came back, I was feeling somebody's pulling me down and down. And that experience was really beautiful. And Swamiji was sitting here, and I wake up, I open my eyes, and I told Swamiji, "What do you want from me?" And He told me, "I want boon from you?" Swamiji told me, I want boon from you. So I said, "You want boon, Ok, I'll give you boon." And He said, "No, I want word, that whatever I want, You will give me that boon." He told me that.

So I closed my eyes, and after a half an hour again I came back. And I said, "What boon do you want?" And He told me, "You have to stay in this world and protect this world." And He was crying, everyone was crying. It took time to give that word. I told Swami, "Ok, I'm promising you, I will help."

It is the greatest example of pure love that i have ever heard of. This is not the love which praises today and damns tomorrow, this love is for all times, this love is true, this love is eternal. This is the love which this child is seeking as i walk slowly on this path to reuniting with the Divine. Maa would have felt Swamiji's purity of intention and pure devotion. Maa once said to me "i do not know about others, but i know you speak truth to me, it is my pray one day to hear her say, maadevi, I know your love is true.

Once during an interview Maa was asked - "So, when you were spreading your message to the people. If there was one thing that you could have everyone understand what would that be?"

Beloved Maa responded – "I always give my Pure Love. I always say to my children, you know, I'm giving three things. Pure Love, Inspiration and Appreciation. These three things give yourself".

Please share your thoughts.

Jai Maa Jai Swamiji