IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about heart cave

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ thank you so much for this beautiful sharing. Along with Sal, you have inspired me, and I have, even before I knew about Maa and Swamiji, known about the cave of the heart, even before I read it in one of the scriptures (don't recall which one, but it was Hindu). About 30 years ago, I even wrote a song about it: Listen in the cave of your heart. The Silence echoes your name. Do you answer the call to come Home again." I will put my altar in my heart cave. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji ~ Linda

Kumari wrote:

This is so true. I am priviledged at this time to have a comfortable temple in my home(this has not always been so) where I can do puja and attempt to meditate. But there are always times when doing a full elaborate puja is not possible due to illness or time constraints. Then I must be content with reading and chanting the ritual, placing all the offerings at the feet of Ma in my mind, or just doing japa if I can do nothing else. Ritual is to my benefit, Ma does not strictly need what I offer, although She accepts it graciously and blesses me. I am a child and I want those very concrete forms and images. But I must remember that there are many ways to worship and it is very important to have the presence of Shakti and Shiva with me everywhere I go, not just in the puja room.New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

• 4 weeks later...

What beautiful lyrics, Linda. Durga

In a message dated 10/20/08 3:03:17 PM, nierika writes:

Listen in the cave of your heart. The Silence echoes your name. Do you answer the call to come Home again

**************Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)