IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about Diwali

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you, Kumari. This sounds so wonderful. I have always liked the idea of Diwali, so will celebrate quietly in my own way. I will start by putting some lights on my altar and maybe a picture of Kali. In my heart, there is already a celebration. Jai Maa ~ Linda

In a message dated 10/23/2008 12:43:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

I will be lighting lamps and worshipping Ma Kali at the very least. This is Her most important festival. Kali turns from Her slaying of the asuras and shows Her loving tenderness towards Her spouse, Who lays at Her feet to remind Her that the battle is over. (for the time being). She shows love to all Her devotees as well and tells us not to be afraid of Her. She is our Loving Mother as well as being our Fierce Protector. As Swamiji makes clear, She absorbs our darkness into Herself. And then the lights can really shine!!!Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out!