IndiaDivine.org

to maadevi about building peace in all our actions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear maadevi ~ I appreciate all you support and your candid sharing about your own experience. I guess the differences between two people can exists from different perspectives ... my hubby, zero; your hubby, as you say, more orthodox. I am glad that Maa and Swamiji have built so much flexibility and gentleness in the way they have provided so many tools for our use. This is a great gift because it can apply to just about anyone, where ever (s)he are on her/his spiritual path. I really liked what you said about wanting to build peace in all our actions. I am making those my watch words for the time being as that will help me to take David into consideration in what I do. Thank you so much. Jai Maa Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

In a message dated 10/24/2008 12:43:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, writes:

This sure is great news, just proceed slowly by not putting up all theitems at one go. We want to build peace in all of our actions. Myhusband follows the orthodox way but through Maa and Swamiji's teachingsit is often quite easy to show him a different perspective which attimes he accepts other times not.May the Creator of the Perceivable universe and She He manifests Peacegrant you the grace to see and hear only God-good in all things andcircumstances.Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out!