IndiaDivine.org

to maadevi about car japa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear maadevi ~ I often worry about traveling in the car. (I am no longer able to drive because of the pain in my leg muscles, but still as a passenger, I am sometimes afraid.) Sometimes I do japa once I am in the car, but the idea of thinking about it before I go is one that is good for me, I believe. I will remember this and do it; I have an appointment today, so will be in the car, with hubby driving. I would love to know the English translation of your mantra; it has a beautiful sound. Is it a Ram or Krishna mantra. Oh, I almost forgot, I will put one of my malas in my purse so I can put it in the glove box of the car, and that way it will always have it there. Thank you so much maadevi.

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

Linda

maadevi wrote::

....i said Maa i am the car, You are the Driver,then with all of the gusto, devotion and attention for which this childwas able i chanted aloud – om namo bagavate sriramakrsnaya namonamah...Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, no registration required and great graphics – check it out!

Namaste Linda,

Don't worry Maa is ever with us. Remember her song Whom else should I cry to but my Mother?, one verse says -

True I cannot see Thee

Yet I am not a lost child

I still cry Mother, Mother.

Last night during Kali worship Swamiji said if we protect ourselves with the Kali Kavacam (Armor of Kali) we will know no fear.

Dear Linda, whenever you feel fear, just offer it to Mother, that fear is seeking release just as much as we are, in offering it to Mother, then it goes to heaven to be purified. Faith is the key ingredient and soon you will realize that the fear is no more.

Here is the English translation to Sri Ramakrsna's mantra –

om namo bagavate sriramakrsnaya namo namah

Om We bow to the Supreme Divinity, the Respected Ramakrsna, we bow, we bow.

Jai Maa, Jai Swamiji

With love,

maadevi

, nierika wrote:>> Dear maadevi ~ I often worry about traveling in the car. (I am no longer > able to drive because of the pain in my leg muscles, but still as a passenger, I > am sometimes afraid.) Sometimes I do japa once I am in the car, but the > idea of thinking about it before I go is one that is good for me, I believe. I > will remember this and do it; I have an appointment today, so will be in the > car, with hubby driving. I would love to know the English translation of your > mantra; it has a beautiful sound. Is it a Ram or Krishna mantra. Oh, I almost > forgot, I will put one of my malas in my purse so I can put it in the glove > box of the car, and that way it will always have it there. Thank you so much > maadevi.> Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji> Linda> > > maadevi wrote::> > ...i said Maa i am the car, You are the Driver,> then with all of the gusto, devotion and attention for which this child> was able i chanted aloud â€" om namo bagavate sriramakrsnaya namo> namah...> > **************Play online games for FREE at Games.com! All of your favorites, > no registration required and great graphics â€" check it out! > (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1211202682x1200689022/aol?redir=> http://www.games.com?ncid=emlcntusgame00000001)>