IndiaDivine.org

to maadevi about armor of the Goddess; to all about

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear maadevi ~ please forgive me sending this twice. I am starting to use and have transferred my "link" to the Devi Mandir Page. The first post I sent, which was to your, I accidentally sent to your personal email. I am just beginning to get used to .

I was afraid last night because my hubby got mad at me. I will remember your advice, and go read the chapter that has the Armor of the Goddess, so I can keep that mental picture in my head and not succomb to fear and emotional pain.

Dear Devi Mandir Family ~

About a month ago I wrote to the group how I was going to be changing over to and get rid of the expense and confusion I have with aol. Someone wrote me when I expressed my confusion about how to make and use folders and subfolders, and offered to help. So whomever you are, I hope you will remember and get in touch with me.

maadevi wrote:

Dear Linda, whenever you feel fear, just offer it to Mother, that fearis seeking release just as much as we are, in offering it to Mother,then it goes to heaven to be purified. Faith is the key ingredient andsoon you will realize that the fear is no more.