IndiaDivine.org

Re:To Kumari and all: Great News!-Ideal Relationships

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ I don't think my hubby will actually join with me in a purposeful way to live a God/dess centered life. However, I am going to go back and re-read that chapter because I'm very sure that I would benefit from the information and suggestions - for things I could do on my own that would benefit our mutual relationship. Thank you for reminding me of this chapter; I do have the book. : ) Jai Maa !!! Jai Swamiji !!!

~ Linda

....................................................................................................................................

vish wrote:

As you start on thisincredible adventure, I suggest you and your intended read the bookBEFORE BECOMING THIS. Maa and Swami wrote this book, available to purchase at the DeviMandir web site. Chapter 21 is called RELATIONSHIPS, MEN AND WOMEN,WHAT'S THE POINT?"This is a great primer for anyone entering into a long term committedrelationship. Maa and Swami establish why men and women should gettogether and how to establish goals and live together leading a Godcentered life, including worshiping each other as Shiva and Durga. ...I recommend this book for it gives all of us wisdom on creating andmaintaining ideal, God centered relationships. And for those of us inrelationships, we can find inspiration and practical techniques toprevent and/or cure existing problems.I will quote more of the text tomorrow night. Pleas send anyquestions on relationships so we can all discuss them in light

ofMaa's wisdom.