IndiaDivine.org

Turning to Pure Love ............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Glassfairyji,

God in form of guru guides each sadhika or sadhaka according to their spiritual need and tempremant (bhav). Shree Maa and Swamiji Maharaj is living manifestation of such position. So it may be true in ordinary instance such practice are not required ( i do not know of this either ) butI think based on my experinec on this teaching this practice is important for those who need to develop outmost bhav for their beloved.( i think that includes all of us who aspires for highest ideal of perfection)

You can look look at it this way ,sister ;

Option 1 - if it is wrong then karma is borne by the guru in this case Shree Maa and Swamiji who gave you the instruction( I can tell you they can contained any type of karma deposits .Their karma bank contains a lot of our family member's deposits and it never runs dry...I am one of their long time customer )

Option 2 - if it is right practice then you are one step nearer to your choosen ideal of worship .

So in any circumstances you are nearer to your Choosen Ideal Of Worship.

p/s : As for Swamiji, thank you for sharing how to develop only PURE LOVE .....................

Jai Maa!!

kaliananda_saraswati <kaliananda_saraswati Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 8:49:11 AM[www.ShreeMaa.org] Re: Great News!

Dear glassfairy,The whole purpose of this sadhana is to spread seeds of love, to be peaceful in all of our actions. Enemies is a very strong word. Due to our ability to discriminate, we may not always see eye to eye but surely that does not make us enemies. This is why all of those emotions and thoughts are offered at the Blessed Feet of Mother to be transformed.For years we tried listening to the stories and opinions of others now we realise that our only purpose is to unite with God, by serving and loving our brothers and sister we are serving and loving God. If someone vists your home and does not like your altar or that your partner's photo is on the altar, then they do not have to return. Having your spouse's photo there helps him or her to underestand that they are part of your worship, it is not a selfish undertaking. You have to decide which is more important to you, what people

say or what you soul needs. May Chandi bless us all with peace.LoveKali, "glassfairy_ 14" <glassfairy_ 14 wrote:>> how can tht be? i dont mean to offend anyone..but its next to> impossible na. sometimes the people who r imp to us turn into our> enemies its not possible to put their photo in puja....as per some> hindu custom its considered inauspious to put the photo of alive> person in puja...in fact lot of ppl object to it....if tommorow> someone sees it and starts a totally different story abt it ...then wat.> > > > @ .

com, Linda Talbott <skyedaughter@ >> wrote:> >> > Dear glassfairy ~ I think this started because of a true story I> shared with the group. So I will share it again for you and anyone> else who might have missed it.> > > > My sister has been a Maa and Swamiji devotee for many years. She and> her husband were having difficulties in their telationship, so, at one> point, when she and Maa were walking together, she told Maa of her> problem, and from what I understand in terms of how she related the> story to me, she told Maa in a kind of complaining way what was going> on. She said Maa stopped, and looked at her and in a very strong> voice, Maa said, "you worship him."> > > > After that she placed a picture of her husband on her altar so that> she would never forget what Maa had told her. And

her relationship did> get better. So I guess, having read this the first time I posted it,> some Maa and Swamiji devotees are doing this same thing, of putting a> picture of their spouses on their Altars. Hope this background helps.> > Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji> > ~ Linda> >> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------> > glassfairy wrote:> > but i cudnt undderstand one thing whose photo did u put the guy whom u> > wished to marry? or shivji's?> >>