IndiaDivine.org

to vish about seeing Maa when meditating

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ everything you write always relates to something I am wondering about or experiencing, and your words go straight to my heart, which seeks to Love, as well as to my mind, which seeks to understand. I am so glad you put in about not doing anything wrong, because I am a worrier about such things, and that you also spoke of asking forgiveness of the Goddess. One of the things in the Chandi that I love is where, towards you pray to the Divine Mother, admitting you don't know the exact proper ways to worship Her, and beg Her forgiveness, which in the Chandi is clearly stated as a reality.

I also very much appreciated what you put about "seeing" Maa in your 3rd eye or your heart when you are meditating. I am going to start doing this. I have really liked the sankalpa to see the Guru in the great light of the crown chakra, while Maa and Swamiji are on their . It, brings me the feeling that where ever they are, they are still with me also. A thousand thank yous ~ Linda

vish wrote:

....Swami indicated in his response to you about theChandi mantra that it begins with OM. He also said that Chandi isyour Mother and She loves you and will accept whatever you offer. There is no "right or wrong".In the same way, when you were a young child and just beginning tospeak, and you began to talk to your Mother, you did not always speakclearly, but she held you in her arms and told you how much she lovedyou. She guided you, and gave you unconditional love.There is no harm doing the mantra without OM at the beginning, butSwami has indicated it is best to use OM.I realize it is difficult when one begins a relationship with Maa andSwami by e mail, but know that they are with you in your heart. Justclose your eyes and pray to them for help and guidance as you chantthe Chandi mantra. I think of Shree Maa as Chandi, so when I am chanting this mantra, Ipicture Her in my heart or third eye. Thus, my relationship with Hergrows more intimate when I chant this mantra. You can picture Maa orwhatever deity you feel closest to when you repeat the mantra. This is just a suggestion, it is not a requirement. Do what feelsright to you, and always begin your practice by asking Her for Herhelp and guidance, and when you finish, ask Her forgiveness of anymistakes you may have made.The most important thing is that you chant Her mantra. Do it dailyand you will see results.Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!