IndiaDivine.org

to vish about being in the Presence

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ your words are a great comfort to me, and I have the utmost belief that they're true. Seeing Maa and Swamiji the two times I did, I had the bhav of feeling in the Presence of Divinity. With Maa, it was soft like a beautiful feather, and with Swamiji, it was like a a bell, ringing loud and true. They are the essence of Divine Feminine (the Goddess) and the Divine Masculine (the God), and the way in which they complement each other shines as the Divine Unity of Shiva and Shakti. I can't say more, even though there would be more that could be said. My own Ego General comes in the form of physical pain and other symptoms, and takes center stage because of them. But even in this case, I feel that when I don't give credence to that big Ego, he melts away like the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz. And then what I am left with is a sense of being in Divine Presence, and my unsettled feelings give way to that Light. Somehow, I feel I am not saying this very well, but it is very true. Thank you for your so articulate and heartfelt words that do say how I feel. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

Linda

vish wrote:

....Every devotee of the Devi Mandir has their own story of pain andsuffering, and how they called and cried and prayed to Maa, and howShe came to them and opened their heart and quieted their mind, andbrought them peace. I realize that the forces of the ego seem so strong and mighty andunbeatable, but, MOTHER IS STRONGER AND MOTHER WILL WIN THE BATTLE.I am not a philosopher, nor do I have a huge intellect, but, I havebeen with Shree Maa and Swami for 11 years, and I have observed, timeand time again, their mastery of time and space, and their ability toperform superhuman acts of mercy and Grace, which could only comebecause that they have realized that Divine State of Oneness with God.The Hindu scriptures teach us that Divinity can manifest, and theytell us how an enlightened one would act, and how they can help thisworld. Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals!