IndiaDivine.org

To Nanda about first report from trip

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamiji, Shree Maa, Nanda and all devotees with the tour,

Thank you so much for sharing even a bit of your wondrous journey. Reading about what you did those first few days gave me a feeling of joy, also bittersweet, because I wished with all my heart I could be with you. Yet when I read about doing the Chandi in the Mandir set up in the home you stayed at, I felt like I was with you, even though the event had already happened. Plus, I got an extra birthday present because the day you arrived in India was my birthday! Great joy and blessings to all on the trip. I know that wherever you visit, just by your very presence you will bring peace and good will. Jai Jai Maa , Jai Jai Swamiji , Nanda Ki Jai

Linda P.S. I look forward to the next installment, and photos, with great eagerness and joy. : )

In a message dated 11/8/2008 12:44:55 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

Maa , Swamiji and the Devi Mandir family are now in Varanasi aka Banaras. Here is the first installment of notes from our journey - please check -http://www.shreemaa .org/drupal/ ?q=india_ blog_nov_ 2008 Please let us know comments, thoughts , feedback on the blog AOL Search: Your one stop for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.