IndiaDivine.org

to vish about Kali and being with Maa and Swamiji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you again vish. I do have the Kali Puja, so, yea! I have been going to the websi te ~ have started to listen to Swamiji's episodes of the Chandi Path, just as you suggest, but I will put more into it and do at least one each day. also found some videos of Swamiji answering questions and they are wonderful. I love to be able to see and hear Maa and Swamiji, and "visit" the Mandir every day. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

Linda

vish wrote:

Namaste Linda: the 1000 Names of Kali are in the KALI PUJA TEXT. Also there is a CD of Maa chanting Kali's 1000 names, both the bookand the CD are available through the Mandir book store.At this time, there is no program being broadcast either from theMandir or from India, this would be a great time to check out theclasses which are stored on the Devi Mandir web site. Classes on theChandi, Cosmic Puja, etc, as well as songs by Maa. Visitwww.shreemaa.org and click on the classes and choose one and diveright in. Knowledge is so important. As we learn and understand thetexts, our inspiration increases, and this excites us to desire topractice more, and the more we practice, the more we grow.Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news more!