IndiaDivine.org

to maaevi about further clarification as to words

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear maadevi ~ what more can I say than Thank You with all my heart. I had not thought of it in these terms, and it is wonderful and joyful to do so. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

Linda

maadevi wrote:

Narayana (male) or narayani (female) means to expose consciousness. Chapter 11 of the Chandi is called the Hymn of Narayani. This is theworship offered in song after the defeat of self conceit and the otherdefenders of the ego.Divine Mother in Her infinite wisdom, in order to help us understandand return to our divine nature has Exposed Consciousness by taking formin the being of Shree Maa and Swamiji. Maa and Swamiji live the lifeof purest divinity, they are ever in communion with the soul and seeonly God Consciousness in all forms, they are Sita and Ram, the divinecouple walking this earth among us. They are Kali and Shiva and wecontinually bow to their Respected Lotus Feet.Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news more!