IndiaDivine.org

to Kumari about seva and relationships

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ I felt very inspired by reading what you wrote. This digest in particular has been incredibly inspiring. I am very glad your relationships are growing better. I am going to try this myself ... reading the Kashyapa Sutras. My husband hasn't objected or said anything negative as I have been putting my altar

together. I'm not sure he's ready to hear that I believe he is an expression of Divinitey, which of course, I do. But I am leaving great room for hope and growth that his non reactivity to my altar may grow into something more positive for him and for us. Thank you. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji

~ Linda

Kumari wrote:

....I have no doubt that the sadhana being practiced now in India is having positive and wonderful effects. I have commenced reading the Kashyapa Sutras from the Guru and the Goddess and I cannot even say how deeply and profoundly this is effecting me. My relationships with my family and my fiance are only getting better. I have made mention to my fiance that I consider us both to be expressions of Divine force and this seemed to please him very much.Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news more!