IndiaDivine.org

to Kali and all about link and learning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Kali ~ you have done a great favor by sharing this link, and thanks for the straight-from-the-Guru's-

mouth clarification.

Now I have another question that relates to the fact that I am "taking" Swamiji's Class on the Chandi Path. I have been listening and frantically trying to take notes as I listen. I had no idea there were these class notes pages that had Swamiji's explication along with Q & A. Is there a general place from which I can access this class supportive material, so I can go back and pick up there with where I am? Oh, thank you again. One of the things I love about this group and Swamiji and Shree Maa is that they/you all want us to learn. Swamiji and Maa and Devi Mandir Family want to help us learn and DM Family also learns by giving. Wow!

Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji , Jai Devi Mandir Family

Linda

In a message dated 11/14/2008 12:41:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, writes:

Here is a link from Q & A on Narayani. http://www.shreemaa.org/drupal/?q=chandi_class_notes_chapter_11Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news more!