IndiaDivine.org

husbands, worship and blessings

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kumari ~ you are already blessed to have this deeper understanding, to know that your beloved has a lifelong commitment (that, too, is a gift I have from mine), and to know that, since he at one time did spiritual practices with you, he is not opposed to what you are doing. Wow! And, yes, Maa and Swamiji. I hope you will share with us what they say as this has been such an interesting topic in the group. Wishing you many more blessings ~ Linda P.S. I was able to get my husband to come and look at a YouTube video of the Goddess Durga, with images and everything. At least he didn't run screaming from the room. : )

Kumari wrote:

....Since returning once more to Sanatana Dharma I have felt a deepening of the understanding between us. I also know that in the romantic phase of a relationship we can show much interest in the other partner's specific way of life. However, with the day to day experience of being together that can fade. I am fully prepared to continue on my path, still showing respect for him, still loving him, but not expecting him to practice sadhana in the specific way that I do. I am very happy that he wishes to make the committment to me to live with me for the rest of our life. It is still in the living that all this will be worked out. This I do know, I will worship his feet in the little ways of day to day life, if I cannot do so in the specific ritual ways that I desire to.One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!