IndiaDivine.org

to vish about transformation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear vish ~ oh, thank you, and pranams for sharing the very personal side of your transformational process. I am sure that just being in the Mandir would, as you have demonstrated, fill the devotee with more longing to stay in the Presence, and as Swamiji says in his introduction for the Chandi Path class, to give thanks for the privilege of worshiping the deity/deities. I was invigorated just by watching him sitting in front of the sacred fire and saying with utmost sincerity, "Thank you; thank you for the ability to sit and worship you..."

I hope that someday I may be able to visit, and if not, that the opportunity to see Maa and Swamiji again will present itself. But in the meantime, these personal vignettes by devotees are "soul" food, and I imbibe with great relish (actually I like cranberries better ... sorry, couldn't help the little bit of humor). Again, many thanks. Jai Maa , Jai Swamiji ~ Linda

vish wrote:

....This is the Miracle of Maa and Swami's transformation of a devotee. Spoken of in the ancient texts, now we can experience this is ourmodern world. These ancient technologies are just as viable andeffective today as they were thousands of years ago. And yes, Miracles do occur. Believe in them, they are real. One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!